The Upgrade & Save Pennsylvania Energy Efficiency and Safety Rebate Program is still going strong – and we urge our readers to take advantage of this program so they can enjoy optimal heating comfort and maximum savings!
As of October, the Upgrade & Save Rebate Program has…
- Processed over 1,000 rebates
- Upgraded over 400 furnaces and boilers
- Replaced over 600 oil storage tanks
- Rewarded over $300,000 in rebates
There’s still time to join the thousands of Pennsylvania households in boosting their home’s energy efficiency and earning money back! Ask your local DVEMA dealer member about the rebates available to you, including…
- Up to $500 for the replacement or upgrade of an existing oil-fired furnace or boiler to a higher-efficiency model
- Up to $500 for the installation of a new aboveground oil storage tank to replace an aboveground or underground tank
Some restrictions do apply, and these rebates are only available for a limited time! Contact your local DVEMA dealer today to learn more – and to start upgrading and saving!